Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Retro Pizza

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I will enjoy writing it. So, you may have a few questions...


You may ask, "What in the heck is this blog about?"

Good question my friends. I absolutely love love LOVE anything vintage, retro, rockabilly, etc. etc. etc. That includes old movies, music, t.v. shows, hairdos, clothes, and such from the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. So, here in this blog, I hope to share various pop culture goodies that I find interesting or just plain weird with you!

"Why the name Retro Pizza?"

Well....hmmm...tough question. I just thought that it was a cute name and well I had to have an excuse to make that cute pizza pacman up there at the top ^.

And last (but not least), "Who are you?"

I am Amanda. To read a little bit more about me, check the About Me section on the right side of the page >.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment